Today (Friday 30th June) is #Spin4Keith day, starting at 1pm in Toweys Topaz Spar.
Kilmovee Info will be posting updates through the day on our facebook page @kilmovee as well as ‘Live Broadcasts’
We will be live*:
- 12.55 – 1.05pm to capture the start of the event catch a word from Jerry as he set’s off on this mammoth & grueling task.
- 2.00pm – 2.10pm First hourly update
- 3.00pm – 3.10pm More updates
- 5.00pm – 5.10pm We’ll check in to see just how close Jerry is to ‘Ballaghaderreen’ as he continues into the final hour of his virtual cycle ride
- 5.50pm – 6.05pm Will he make it? We’ll bring you the closing leg of this two part epic fundraiser #Spin4Keith
As well as the live feed you can watch on facebook, we will have them streaming on Kilmovee Info (click here to watch) we’ll also have written posts and photos on our fb page.
Please don’t forget why and who we’re doing this for, a much loved 12 year old called Keith and his battle with leukemia – Please keep donating online (here) or pop down and see us in Towey’s Topaz Spar in Ballaghaderreen.
And come along to the social in Duffy’s Four Ways, Kilmovee tonight from 9pm music from Johnny Towey and guests.
Thank you for your support
*times are approximate and are subject to adequate internet connection, we may also bring you spontaneous coverage if we get some special guests. If connection is not good enough we’ll video update and upload at the earliest possible time.