Welcome to our second performance report of 2016 and this year is looking good already with a very positive start, lets break all the records again whether it’s the Kilmovee Race – 10k, Seosamh Macgabhann Summer School or our own viewing figures lets make it a year to remember!
Are you taking advantage of the 170+ people a day that visit Kilmovee Info to advertise your events, services and information? Your news is usually posted to the site within 24 hours.
How Kilmovee Info did in February :
- 29 articles published
- 3759 page views
- 5 emails answered/forwarded
- 85 hours spent updating site (including attending events)
- Over 1,000 articles published on the site
- Facebook at 599, Twitter at 551 and Google+ 29
- 3900 pictures available in over 90 Albums on our Flickr
- Now on Instagram
- 1 hour of downtime
- Cost of our hosting is now €260 per 6 months (This is an reoccurring cost, so your support is still needed, please donate.)
Kilmovee CoderDojo an initiative run in conjunction with Kilmovee Info & Kilmovee Community Centre is still looking strong, with regular attendee’s, for more information see the CoderDojo section here.
Add your events for free or just check out our super new Guide to Events in and around Kilmovee (Mayo & Ireland, it’s open to all to add to)!
Finally, keep telling your family & friends about Kilmovee Info and don’t forget to share us on all the social networks too & don’t forget to keep using the hashtags #kilmovee #kilkelly #urlaur #glann on social networks to help find news and information from around the parish.