Kilmovee Community Housing wishes to recruit an enthusiastic person for the role of Activity Organiser.
This position is part-time – 19.5 hours per week. Weekend work may be necessary on occasions.
- Preparing for activities in the Community Centre including room setup, assisting leaders with activities as required and clearing up after activities.
- Assist in the Laundry Service
- Assist in preparation and cooking meals for Thursday Club and other functions
- Assist with the running of activities in the Astro Turf Facility
- HACCAP or Food Hygiene Certificate would be advantageous
Further information can be found on https://kilmovee.info/community-centre-job-vacancy
Applicants should fulfil Pobal CSP recruitment criteria. Details are available online at:
Applications with CV to:
The Manager, Kilmovee Community Centre, Kilmovee, Ballaghaderreen, Co Mayo or by Email to: email@example.com
Closing date for receipt of applications: 5pm Friday March 3rd 2017.
Interviewing of successful applicants will take place mid March 2017.
Kilmovee Community Housing is supported by the Community Services Programme and the Department of Social Protection